CmapTools For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP.CmapTools Download for PC Windows Full Version For 2020.Free download app for pc windows full and safe.
How to explain your point of view to others systematically？Using concept maps is a good way. It is often used to explain organization projects, assign tasks, and illustrate term papers. So at this time we need a good tool to draw a perfect concept map. CmapTools is used in all areas of knowledge around the world. It is an phenomenal drawing tool.
Users of all ages use CmapTools to create icons to express their ideas. In particular, Cmap Tools was used in knowledge management, schools, government organizations, companies, and other organizations for education, small companies, training, brainstorming, universities,organization information, and other applications individually or in groups.
We can get help from DIA,InfoRapid KnowledgeMap, but keep in mind not all applications are as practical and functional as CmapTools, capable of creating online concept maps, including attachments
Other functions of CmapTools and links to other sites:
• Its collaboration and publishing capabilities provide a powerful way to express and share knowledge.
• Allow interactive charts made with this tool, allowing you to interact with content through a browser.
|Get it on:Google Play|
• Sharing your concept maps and resources online is also a very useful feature. There are a large number of public servers available to store your concept map and all attachments related to it.
• CMapTools can export charts to multiple formats (XMl, PDF, HTML…), and can also enable sharing them on the Internet, although we found that the connection to the CMap server is a bit slow.
• Fixed the problem on the Mac to avoid the inability to start the program when executing “Check for Update” before running CmapTools.
• Fixed the problem that the log on the Mac was truncated due to running under Java VM 1.6.
• Added Greek as one of the languages supported by CmapTools GUI. Solve the problem of generating thumbnails under certain Linux distributions.
How to make diagrams through this application:
Making conceptual diagrams is very simple, just double-click the screen background to insert the diagram, and then drag the arrows and lines to the desired position. Then, the user can modify the text box shape, color, font, link shape, or add background images and attach resources to each shape to make the concept map you want.
Don’t think twice, if you in need of high-quality concept maps, please download CmapTools, it’s free.
CmapTools is a product developed by IHMC. This site is not directly affiliated with CmapTools for pc. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.